Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just Play

Innocently dancing and singing around in the kitchen to Taylor Swift and Hannah Montana, while using our spoons as microphones, and taking turns stirring what we all secretly hoped would turn out to be a good bowl of mac and cheese. I realized.....Why can't life always be like this? i mean why not?

The Two little girls i babysit make fun out of anything! we go exploring and find hidden tree houses, we leave our names inscribed in the tree so that when we come back we know we have been there before, we cook every meal and don't worry about the huge mess until we are finished eating the whole meal, we go on the Internet and email boys and sit around for their one word responses and giggle cause they finally noticed us now, we go to the pool when it's raining just so we can order ice cream, and last we run back to our car the long way just so we can play in the rain.


Through theses girls God has reminded me the little joys in life, to take my time and enjoy things around me, to not hold back any of my feelings and when all else fails Smile!




1 comment:

  1. I love you Whitney Mills. This blog is great, I love hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete